Top tips for using the club
- Bring your membership card
- Use hand sanitiser on entry and exit
- Wear a face covering on entry and exit of the building
- Come gym ready
- Keep time in the changing room to a minimum and shower at home when possible
- Please do not bring a sweat towel into the gym, use the blue roll provided
- Bring a water bottle pre filled to avoid using the water fountains
- Please follow the floor markings around the building
- Please check-in using the NHS Covid-19 app on every visit to the bar/restaurant
- Do not visit the bar/restaurant in groups of more than 6
We have also prepared the following tips for when you use the gym or swimming pool or attend any of our classes.
Gym & Weights Room
- No sessions - attend when you like.
- Gym team will be on hand to answer any queries.
- Please wipe down any equipment used to help us keep each user safe.
- On the hour every hour from 7am
- 45 min sessions
- Collect ticket from reception
- Tickets go on sale 30 mins before session starts from reception
- Wait in the swimming corridor
- Wait for the lifeguard to call you onto poolside
- Shower and enter the swimming pool
- 2 lanes in the pool 4 in each lane. Slow/Medium & Fast
- Pool closes for 15 minute close down for thorough cleaning