Please note: The course is for members only.
It's never too late to learn to swim or improve your skills with the ASA learn to swim pathway.
Our lessons are split into two levels please select which fits best for your ability:
- Learn to Swim – Absolute beginner learning to swim or starting again after a long period of inactivity
- Improve your Swim – Some previous experience of swimming but looking to gain more confidence
We have made some improvements to lessons and we ask you all to follow these to ensure the safety of yourself and other participants.
- If you have a cough or cold or any mild symptoms where you feel unwell please DO NOT visit the club.
- You will be temperature checked on arrival.
- If you have cancelled or froze your membership please ensure you restart/rejoin prior to the lessons start date by email to email@example.com or visiting reception.
- Please wear a face covering at all times whilst in building. Please swipe your membership card at reception on arrival, we can print another card for you at £2 charge. Please Don’t make us ask, wear a mask.
- Please use the hand sanitiser upon entry and frequently during your visit.
- As usual enter the pool corridor via the changing rooms.
- Teachers and any helpers are also temperature checked and asked if any symptoms prior to the lessons starting.
- Lessons will be 25 minutes long with a 5 minute clean down period before the next lesson starting. If you can’t remember your time please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We asked you not to shower after lessons to minimise time spent in the building. Please Change swiftly and exit.
- Please can you use the NHS Test and Trace when you visit. The QR codes are displayed around the building.
In order for everyone to continue to remain healthy and swimming, we must stick together and follow the rules in place to keep everyone safe.
Our lessons run on Saturdays at 12pm & 12.30pm and are 30 minutes in duration.
The course runs for 12 weeks at a cost of £60 per person.
Spaces are booked on a first come first serve basis at Reception.
The course is for members only.